domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Name: Edison González
Date: 03/01/09


Questions:
1. Could you please define Engineering in your own words?

I define Engineering as a discipline that deals with the science and art of applying scientific and technical knowledge to practical problems with structures, machines, systems and much more.

2. What influenced you to pursue Electronics engineering, industrial
engineering, computer science engineering or informatics engineering?

This career has a big labor camp, I like all the things that I could do, like analyze and plan jobs, handle raw materials and more.

3. Could you please describe the educational process required to become an Engineer?

To be an engineer is required to know about math, physics, static and others important subjects.


4. What are the skills you need to be a good engineer?

I need to be intelligent, in other words be able to analyze and realize loads or problems in every kind of situation.


5. What job considerations were you looking for after you completed your education?

I’m looking forward to work in a big and important oil company.


6. What's something of your school life that you enjoy the most?

What I enjoy the most is that everyday I’m learning something new and the important thing is thah those things will complete me as a professional when I graduate and they will help me whenever I’m working.



7. from your perspective, what is the most difficult part of being an engineering student?

The most difficult part of being an engineering student is that you have to study long hours and be a dedicated person.

8. What are your plans for the future?

Have my own successful company.


9. Point out your most personally gratifying moment in Engineering school.

I haven’t had a gratifying moment in my Engineering school.


10. Why would you recommend Engineering as a career?

Yes, because it gives out he knowledge and the experience in any labor camp.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario