lunes, 2 de febrero de 2009

Hi, my name’s edison but everybody calls me

Edy I´m from Cabimas, i´m 19 years old and I study industrially engineer at urbe.

* I love soccer , driving my car , travel, go to the party, I love pizza, hamburguers.

I hate CHAVEZ, violence, washing the dishes

* My dream is travel around the word, I want to graduate form urbe I´d love to work in an important company, buy a house and buy a good car

My opinion about English

is very important because I can talk to people from other countries and it is important for my work

A. Now meet two new friends. Use these questions to interview your new friends

Name

What’s your name? Where are you from? What school in URBE are you from? How old are you? Where do you live?

Likes

What do you like doing? What things do you like? Love? Enjoy?

dislikes

What things you don’t like? Hate? Can’t stand?

dreams

What is your dream? What do you want to do with your life?

About English:

What’s your opinion about English? Do you like it? Is it important? What do you do to study English? How do you prefer to study English? What do you want to do in this class?

Use these expressions to answer to your new friends questions:

Name

My name is…. / I’m from …… / I go to ……..school in URBE / I’m …….years old. / I live in…….

Likes

I love…… / I enjoy….. /I like to …….

dislikes

I don’t like to ……. / I hate……. /I can’t stand………

dreams

My dream is to ……. / I want to ……. One day.

About English:

I think English is……. / In my opinion …….. / For me ….. / I guess ……. / I want to …. in this class.

Now, write your new friends information here:

Name

His name’s alejandro he’s from Maracaibo he’s study at URBE. He’s 19 years old. he lives in la cañada

Likes

He loves travel around the word, he likes to listen music

dislikes

He don’t like regaetoon

dreams

he wants to be the world's best dj

About English:

he says it is very important because he can talk to people from other countries

Name

His name’s Jorge Vilchez he’s from Cabimas he´s study at URBE. He´s 20 years old. He lives in cabimas

Like

He loves her girlfriend a lot, he like to listen to music

Don’t like

He don’t like real madrid

dream

he wants to graduate and work in good company

About English:

he says it is very important because it is the universal language

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario